Monday, November 22, 2010

This week of giving Thanks

This past weekend has given me some down time and with it, lots of reflection. I truly have so much to be thankful for.

First off, I have the grace of God looking down on me. I couldn't be the person i am without his glory and I am so very thankful for his love for me and for all of us.

Second, I have the most amazing husband. I could NEVER have even imagined a husband as great as Brandon is. He is always there for me. It doesn't matter if we are together or thousands of miles away he is always there for me. I love him so much and I know he loves me just as much. He has given up so much for our country and for our family and future. I can't wait until he returns. He is my love, my best friend, and my hero.

Third, I have the most amazing family. They are so supportive and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I'm so lucky to have my own family be amazing but when Brandon and I got married I gained even more amazing family members. I love everyone in my family and I am so thankful for the support and love they have given me and us.

Forth, as if i didn't have enough already, I have the world's best friends! They have been there through thick and thin. I hope that all of you guys know how much I love you! I've been so lucky in my life to always be surrounded by friends I will never forget. This year I've gained even more friends and still have all of my friends from previous years. I love each and every one of you and hope that you know how much you mean to me!

I am such a lucky girl and I am so thankful for everyone in my life. Thank you all for being such good examples. I love everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment