Sunday, November 7, 2010

Package to Brandon!

Hey guys! 
So right now I am starting to collect things to put together a package for Brandon. I don't know his address yet but I'm hoping to get it all ready and then when I get his address I can just ship it out. The reason I'm telling you guys this is if you want to write a note or send something little (I'm only planning on sending a flat rate shipping box from the post office this first time) to go to Brandon I would love to put it in the package but I will need it soon! I'm hoping to send it out Thursday, November 18, 2010 so if you want to add things to this first package then I need it by the 17th. If you can't get it in time don't worry I will be posting his address and I will definitely be sending more packages. Anything that goes will be appreciated. If  you have any questions just let me know! Love Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment