Monday, November 22, 2010

Brandon update!

Well, from what Brandon has said, when we get to talk, things are pretty boring. In my mind I'm overjoyed! But he's not too happy about just sitting around. He's said he wishes he could do more medical things. I have a feeling that will come eventually! So there isn't too much to report. I was very excited to get his Christmas packages all sent: two boxes and they were packed tight! I hope that he is excited to get them and is happy for some Christmas joy! I hate the fact we won't get to spend our first Thanksgiving or Christmas together but I'm praying that we will get to skype for Christmas so we will some-what be together, as much as we can! The time is still going by. The last little bit seems to have flown faster than before so I have hope that the rest of our time will too. That's about all that's been going on. Once I get more info I will post it for all to read! 

*don't forget! If you want/need Brandon's Address feel free to message me on Facebook or email me at jessie.s.clark@gmail.com and I'll happily give it to you!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving filled full of delicious food and thankful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment