1. I finished my last semester in Logan. I have one more semester to go and then I will be completely finished with my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education.
2. I got my student teaching placements. I will get to spend 2 months in a 3rd grade class and 2 months in a 5th grade class. I am beyond excited! I can't believe that I have only one more semester to go until I am officially a College Graduate. I can't wait to have my own classroom and to b able to do things my way!
3. Brandon and I are FINALLY living together after being apart all semester long. I think we might just have the craziest start to a marriage ever. But I guess that' all part of the Military lifestyle.
4. We got to spend 8 days in sunny, warm California this Christmas season. We got to spend so much time with Brandon's family and it was wonderful. The weather was perfect and we had such an great time.
5. I got to go to my first ever professional Hockey game. We watched the Anaheim Ducks play the Los Angeles Kings. It was the best game to watch! It ended up going into overtime and then into a shootout! The Ducks lost in the shootouts but it was still so cool!
6. I got to spend my very first Christmas with Brandon. I haven't ever gotten to celebrate with him on Christmas and I feel so very blessed that I finally got my Christmas. I know this is only the beginning, but the beginning feels SO good.
8. Brandon and I got an Ipad 2 for Christmas from his family. It is so fun to play with. The possibilities are endless! Brandon's taken his claim on it but he's pretty good at letting me use it (when he's not home hahahah).
9. After California we spent 5 days in Idaho with my family. I love going back home! We had a blast hangin out with my parents. I went shopping with my mom and got to start using my new sewing machine! Brandon got to go golfing with my dad. I know I know golfing in JANUARY in Idaho is pretty unheard of!
10. We spend New Years with my sister and her husband. We played games and hung out. Got to see the baby's nursery. I can't wait for that little bundle to get here!
That's our December. Lots of driving (I mean LOTS!) and so much time spend with family, which is exactly how it should be.
Our new year has started quietly. But let me tell you there are a couple of BIG (and I mean BIG) things happening soon. I'll try really hard to keep you all up to date! Love you all tons!!!