Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions and Goal for 2011

2011: I am MORE than ready for all you have to offer us. I know this post is a little late, but hey better late than NEVER right?!? Anyways I've been racking my brain for my new years resolutions.. I think I've finally came up with them. Are you ready?


Well, getting back in shape would be lovely. Staying there when I finally get there would be even better! I know when Brandon gets home he'll help me out with this one, and what a better incentive than having him coming home to get me started?!?


I really would love to be a better cook. I'm determined to make more healthy and better meals.


My last resolution is a little bit different. I want to find beauty in every day. I want to see the wonderful things that God has put into my life and to be able to appreciate them to the fullest. There is so much all around us that my eyes tend to passover. I don't like to dwell on the bad things, rather live for the good! So I'm attempting to change my perspective and see all of the glorious things God has put into my life for me to enjoy. Feel free to help me out and when we are together point them out as I try to point them out also.


There are my goal for 2011. They aren't anything huge, things that can be accomplished with small steps every day. But they can all be potentially life changing. (Who knows I might become America's Next Top Chef! haha not likely but it's all in the realm of possibilities!)


Whatever happens this year, I'm determined to look back on December 31, 2011 and say, "With everything that happened. This was a year filled with beauty. What great experiences we had. Memories I don't want to EVER forget!" I just have a feeling this year is our year, the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment