Friday, December 17, 2010

Our December as of today

Wow the first of December has seemed to fall into a black hole somewhere. I can't find it anywhere! But really, its now December 17 and it feels like yesterday was the 1st. This month has been lots of busy and lots of down time.
Finals were this last week and my Fall semester is officially complete! I had a lot of fun working in the elementary and middle school and I feel like I've learned more this past semester than the whole rest of my college career! I am so very very thankful that I decided to teach elementary school. I love it and can't wait to finally get into my own classroom =]

Brandon is doing well. He started in the ER this past week and from what I hear he is liking it though it's long hours and boring a lot of the time. I think it is pretty special how many cool people he is meeting and I like hearing about the things they are doing over-seas for the soldiers. We get to talk a good amount which is probably my favorite part! I know i've said this before and i'll say it again, I LOVE skype and all its amazing abilities (except when it doesn't work)!!

 This Christmas season is a hard one for us.  We wish we could spend it together but everyone has to make some sacrifices, that's what keeps our country the greatest place on the earth! This year it's our turn to make some sacrifices. But we are trying to be positive and we are looking forward to next year.

Peace and Blessings from ours to yours <3

No comments:

Post a Comment