Saturday, November 5, 2011

Falling into the Seasons: Halloween recap and a new Wreath!

Halloween has come and gone. (Luckily without the usual snow!) Don't worry though we have made it through fall and it is now the beginning of winter. We had our first big snowfall last night. The temperatures have dramatically shifted and there is NO questions to what's on it's way.

Halloween was a blast. We carved pumpkins the Saturday before with some great friends. We spent the first part of Halloween with our cousins and Shan and Todd. I love being around little ones at Halloween, there is just something so fun about it! We took the kids trick-or-treating. I ended up being a cowgirl but Brandon stole the show with his "Dale" costume. Dale is my dad and Brandon's hero! I wish I had a picture but I don't :( just take my word for it.. it was AWESOME!

randon with his "Monster Punkins" 
Georgie and Brandon playing with Molly, the new kitty.

The girls making "mummie dogs"
Charley-Musketeer
Beau-Ariel
Blake- Masquerade girl

Georgie the bat (she wouldn't wear the rest of the costume) =]

Me and my "Psycho" boyfriend!

Cowboy Brandon and Beau
Along with my schoolwork (which is piling on as we near the end of the semester!) I have been working on a new wreath for my sister's good friend Danika. She wanted a fall wreath and this is what I came up with:
close up of letters and flowers 

Tis the season to be thankful. I'm so thankful for all of my family and friends. I never could have made it to where I am without their support. I love each and everyone of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment