Saturday, March 19, 2011

so very excited doesn't even begin to cover it!

I'm surprised that I'm able to sit down and type up a blog post! I have been bouncing around all morning! I can't sit still and my butterflies even have butterflies!

Tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for since October 29, 2010. Tomorrow I will finally have my honey home. It seems so unreal to me. That finally after all this waiting and uncertainty that he will be home and there will be no more skype dates! I'm ecstatic! If only words could explain my feelings right now! I would never ever even get close! There is more to come... after we finally get home and settled down. and of course there will be pictures too =]

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the pictures! Congratulations Jessie! You guys deserve all the time in the world together! Thank you to Brandon for serving! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete